At Catching Cheaters App, we treasure your privacy. This page explains our policy regarding collecting, disclosing, and using our website visitors’ personal information.
Your continued use of this website or service confirms your acceptance of the collection and use of your personal data. The information we gather is used to improve and provide our service. Cathing Cheaters won’t use or disclose your data to third parties apart from cases it is required by law.
We may collect your personal information to provide a better service. While contacting us, you may be required to provide some data, including your email address, name, phone number, and the attachments you might send us.
Registering for an account with us means you will provide contact information, like your company name, email, and phone number.
Here’s how we may use your information:
- Personalize, expand, and improve our website.
- Provide, maintain, and operate our website.
- Analyze and understand your use of our website.
- Send you relevant information via email.
- Identify and prevent fraud.
- Develop new services, products, functionality, and features.
- Communicate with you directly or via our partners, including updating you on our site services, customer service, and other information types for promotional and marketing purposes.
Please note that we won’t sell your information.
Like other websites, we use log files whose information may include your browser type, IP address, time stamp, Internet Service Provider, exit/referring pages, site administer, clicks, and user’s movement. Also, the log files help us gather demographic details. Please note that this information is not personally identifiable.
These technologies help our advertising partners receive details like your IP address. They are also used to measure their advertising campaigns’ effectiveness and personalize the ad content appearing on the sites you visit.
Please note that we don’t access or control these third-party or ad servers’ cookies. Also, clicking on their links or visiting their sites means you will be subject to their privacy policies.